I have a few reprints left of the following Sears motorcycle manuals. I am getting out of the
manual printing game:
* 250 Scrambler 810.94201
* 250 Early (16.5 hp ) 810.94222
* 250 Late (square tanker `67-`69) 810.89571/2
* Compact scooter (early model w/steel front fender) 810.94380
* Sport 60 (will also work with 98% of Cheyenne needs)
* Early Sears Sabre (pre-SR50) 810.89510
* MoPed 810.94020
* 150 (fan-cooled hand-shift hardtail) 810.94192
* Early 175 810.94170/1
* SR175 810.94211
* 125 Scooter (Vespa) 788.94331
* 125 Scooter (Vespa) 788.94493
* SR125 (radial head chrome-bore 2-stroke) 810.89581
* SR124 (Gilera) 808.895511
* 106SS (Gilera) 808.895403/13/23/33
* I have others too (Please inquire, send me the model # or a picture)
Each of these manuals is a photocopy of the original. Each has from 45-90 pages and is a combination of owner's manual,
service manual and parts book. Will work for the European equivalent model (Puch, Gilera or Vespa) but is in English. All
part numbers also work for the Euro-brands, as Sears (Allstate) did not re-number the parts when they became Sears models.
All manuals are GBC plastic comb bound and are 14.50 dollars each including U.S. postage.
Please inquire about discounts when ordering multiple manuals sent to the same address.
Please inquire for mailing costs overseas.